http://www.emailcashpro.com

Friday 3 February 2012

Microworkers - How does it works?

Be a worker in microworkers.com! Micorworkers.com is the place where microemployer paid the microworkers by posting the required task to be completed. Sign up first @ www.microworkers.com to join us.

Already become member? Then, login and you will see this first page or click the Job Tab (see arrow).


Browse through the list and click a job that you realistically can do it completely. For e.g. see this picture.


Look for the task requirement. Follow the instruction and take note on the proof requirement.



Now, you are done! You can check back your completed task at Task I Finished.


See my rewards there, only USD3.395 So little cause less job nowadays and I'm a bit lazy actually...hehehe. However, I manage to cash out USD9 last week and still in progress. Will update you soon once I received the cash in alertpay.com Good luck workers!

No comments:

Post a Comment