http://www.emailcashpro.com

Sunday 29 January 2012

My Pay pal account


Hi, did you see the transactions above? They are payments from another website survey. Now, you must be wondering how many website surveys I had involved in. Well, adalaaaaaa.......but not that so many la.

Then, you must be wondering why so ciput received. Actually, each transaction worth for RM5, but it was converted to USD because of the paypal policy - only local payee with local payer can receive local money. If either one is non-local, then you'll get in USD and being charge for a conversion fee. Tak beshnya tapi nak wat camner kan.

Honestly, I just join this website survey for about 4 months now and I manage to cash out the first time on 4 Jan 2012 and second time on 19 Jan 2012. It's only two weeks intervals. Today is 29 Jan 2012, I can cash out for RM10 but I decided to accumulate it until it become RM100(max cashout).

It shouldn't take 3 months to get the first time cash out. It's just that at that time I was wondering around, don't know how to collect the points. I missed a lot of surveys within that 3 months. Anyway, I'm catching up now. And why don't you catch up with me? E-mail me just_ina@hotmail.com and I will invite you along!

No comments:

Post a Comment