http://www.emailcashpro.com

Saturday 28 January 2012

My husband got a cheque!


Yes, it is true. My husband got this cheque from a website survey. I hide my hubby's name because he is a shy guy. Heheheh.....anyway, if you really want to know what website survey is this? Just give me your e-mail in the comment below or you can also e-mail me at just_ina@hotmail.com

We will give you an e-mail invitation to join with us. It is a true legitimate paid survey website to its members with free registration. It is also not an affiliate program but really a paying survey program. Each completed surveys, you will earn points. Once your points reached to a minimum of 1,000 points, you can redeem for USD50. They will only pay you in form of cheque in your local currency and do not provide any pay pal payout.

My cheque is also on the way too.... and will update again in my blog once receiving it. So remember, give me your e-mail to join us. okay!

2 comments: